Collaboration with China to Boost Local Tourism

Pakistan Collaborates with China to Boost Local Tourism.

Pakistan Collaborates with China to Boost Local Tourism.

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan is one of the few countries in the world that has a diverse inventory of tourist attractions. It is built on picturesque natural landscape endowments and features biodiversity as well as a rich culture and heritage.

China to Boost Local Tourism

Hundreds of new investment opportunities are being created across Pakistan as a result of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). This was stated by Aftabur Rehman Rana, Managing Director of the Pakistan Tourism Development Corporation (PTDC), during an online consultative B2B (business-to-business) webinar between Pakistani and Chinese tour operators.

The two countries have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to promote tourism, under which both parties can work together to develop the industry and help push it to new heights.

DO READ 

Pakistan’s First High Altitude Nature Corridor To Promote Eco-Tourism

He also emphasized that the government has launched a series of initiatives to promote tourism in Pakistan, including the formation of a National Tourism Coordination Board, the implementation of an e-visa facility for 191 countries, the international opening of Skardu airport in Gilgit-Baltistan, and the expansion of domestic flight operations.

According to data from the government of Pakistan’s Department of Archaeology and Museum, the total number of visits to cultural sites in Pakistan increased dramatically between 2014 and 2018. Domestic tourists accounted for 96 percent of total visitors, with foreign visitors accounting for the remaining 4 percent.

Based on its numerous advantages, Pakistan provides recreation, adventure, cultural, religious, sports, and educational tourism, among other things.

On the occasion, Pakistani Embassy in Beijing Second Secretary Zulfiqar Ali stated that Pakistan has unique natural and cultural conditions that will appeal to Chinese tourists.

Rural, adventure, and cultural tourism, which are popular among young Chinese people, can all be found here. He also claimed that China‘s tourism industry had undergone significant changes.

The introduction of online portals and participation in tourism exposure are two critical elements for developing tourism.

Every year, many festivals take place in China, and Pakistan must participate in these events.

DO READ 

World Fastest Speed Boat In Pakistan To Promote Tourism

Continue to visit our blog area to discover more about the latest updates, Real Estate News. Also, stay up to date by subscribing to our, YouTube channelFacebookInstagram, and Twitter handle. You may contact us at hello@landster.pk if you have any questions or comments.

 

 

Join The Discussion

Compare listings

Compare